Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see I need a tailgate for one thing thats is in pretty good shape for a 1998 dak

also need a rear tailgate bracket (the plastic piece) (fat friend + stupid = fucked up tag and bracket

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
not to be negtive or anything man but i have been looking for a tail gate for the last year. Your best bet is a local junk yard. i have ben looking on 4 or 5 fourms, ebay, and local (75 miles) junk yards and i only found one place that had one for $175. so its going to kinda tuff trying to find a tailgate online. Just trying to give ya a heads up man

·
Registered
442 Posts
Thats you best bet, what he said...I had a friend who was looking for one forever and found locally at a junk yard. You can try car parts. com and others like it, but it wont be easy! Good luck!

·
Registered
180 Posts
tailgate from your junkyard is your best bet. even if you found one for a decent price the shipping on it would kill the deal. but goodluck!

·
Registered
442 Posts
dodgedakotamccoy said:
also i need to add i need a set of dark grey door panels or just the driver's side will do
Id try the junkyard on those too...

·
Registered
528 Posts
well here we go dodge dakota mccoy i have tailgate for sale and back bumper all in one and im within driving distance of ya here in johnson city ill sell ya everything u need tailgate wise and back bumper i wont need em anymore shaving everything back there the tailgate is in perfect condition all except sum scratches on the inside of the gate but you got get it repainted anyhow mine is blk

ill let u have all of it for 200 bucks

my number is 423 741 7944 and my email is [email protected]

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
kotaon18s said:
well here we go dodge dakota mccoy i have tailgate for sale and back bumper all in one and im within driving distance of ya here in johnson city ill sell ya everything u need tailgate wise and back bumper i wont need em anymore shaving everything back there the tailgate is in perfect condition all except sum scratches on the inside of the gate but you got get it repainted anyhow mine is blk

ill let u have all of it for 200 bucks

my number is 423 741 7944 and my email is [email protected]
if he dosent take the tailgate, i really want it:D

·
Registered
442 Posts
dude i was on ebay yesterday and saw several tail gates...i think one was $150.....just a thought...:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts