Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I go away for 2 years and come back to crickets........ Man, this website got real quiet. What happened? I'm gonna cry! :(

·
Registered
442 Posts
it does get quiet in here...kinda sucks...wish more people chatted too...:(

·
Registered
528 Posts
well i agree it has slowed down a bit and we all r to blame but here is my excuse i come home from wurk and go straight to garage and wurk on the dakota installing the watts link, its gutted ready for a body dropp then put her back together and as i do change paint colors, and get rid of stuff that i dont need

·
which way to Shangri La?
506 Posts
well i visit here quite often, i just don't post as much BS here as i do on other boards. will soon be going back on deployment tho, and hopefully i can access forums from downrange.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
pappie101 said:
I go away for 2 years and come back to crickets........ Man, this website got real quiet. What happened? I'm gonna cry! :(
You bought an S10....thats what happned. Peolple just dont have time any more to talk about dakotas:mad:

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
This site has always been quiet. With all the knowledgeable people here it should get promoted better. Just my .02

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well..... I have been postn since there was only www.dodgedakotas.org !!! Don't I count for shit? Also my girlfriend gots a quad ...............

WAIT..... I got to point this out!!! SHE HAS a 02 black quad cab dak 4wd with a 4.7 stick!!! It is the sickest thing to drive! If only my dak came with a stick

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
pappie101 said:
WAIT..... I got to point this out!!! SHE HAS a 02 black quad cab dak 4wd with a 4.7 stick!!! It is the sickest thing to drive! If only my dak came with a stick
Both my Quadcabs have sticks pappie. The 2000 in my sig pic has a 3.9, 5spd and I also have a 2000 4x4 black Quadcab with a 4.7, 5spd.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
See.... I was tryin for like 3 months to find a 5.2 reg cab stick and got fustrated. My girl goes to the city and comes back with one like no big deal! she picked out hers cause it was cute. And it sounded mean.

·
Registered
230 Posts
now if only ever girl thought on those terms lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts